saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2011-06-26 10:34:00

theleveler
Supporter
Supporter
User Number: 3752

Socal surfers?

Anyone here in social who surfs?   I'm looking for new surfing buddies big_smile

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#2 2011-06-26 12:50:06

Azrael
Asshole.
Supporter
User Number: 953
Website

Re: Socal surfers?

theleveler wrote:

I'm looking for new surfing buddies big_smile

Is that a euphemism?

#3 2011-06-26 13:31:06

huckleberry
Throbbing Member
Supporter
User Number: 1898

I did, until I started working nights.  -_-

And here come the fact checkers arrow-down

#4 2011-06-26 14:51:44

john_matrix
Administrator
SupporterModerator
User Number: 168

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film2/DVDReviews38/point%20break%20blu-ray/point%20break%20blu-ray%20snapshot20080624133946.jpg

#5 2011-06-27 01:24:59

Saabarru
User Number: 5152

I will be making it down to Huntington in about 2 weeks!..Bout for now I'am stuck with surfing Pleasure point in Santa Cruz

P&L : Invida  : EQtuned : BC racing coilovers : whiteline & kartboy endlinks : ixizshift2 : ixizhood : ixizPStop : ixizSpedal : ixizBTie

#6 2011-06-27 11:04:04

theleveler
Supporter
Supporter

Azrael wrote:

theleveler wrote:

I'm looking for new surfing buddies big_smile

Is that a euphemism?

wow, it does sound pretty gay now that I re-read my post lol big_smile

#7 2011-06-27 11:06:24

theleveler
Supporter
Supporter

Saabarru wrote:

I will be making it down to Huntington in about 2 weeks!..Bout for now I'am stuck with surfing Pleasure point in Santa Cruz

Huntington was going off yesterday.  Too bad the pier was littered with douchebags (as always).  I got in an argument with a guy because he was pissed off at a deaf surfer because... get this shit... HE COULDN'T HEAR.  He ended up looking like a complete ass in front of his friends.

#8 2011-06-27 22:25:06

Saabarru

theleveler wrote:

Saabarru wrote:

Huntington was going off yesterday.  Too bad the pier was littered with douchebags (as always).  I got in an argument with a guy because he was pissed off at a deaf surfer because... get this shit... HE COULDN'T HEAR.  He ended up looking like a complete ass in front of his friends.

Typical douchebag..Nothing but good vibes here in Norcal, You ever surf towards SC??

P&L : Invida  : EQtuned : BC racing coilovers : whiteline & kartboy endlinks : ixizshift2 : ixizhood : ixizPStop : ixizSpedal : ixizBTie

#9 2011-06-28 11:04:53

theleveler
Supporter
Supporter

Saabarru wrote:

theleveler wrote:

Saabarru wrote:

Typical douchebag..Nothing but good vibes here in Norcal, You ever surf towards SC??

No but I really want to...  It's actually not that far for a day trip, really.  Plus you guys don't get as much of the terrible afternoon winds ( facepalm ) up there right?

#10 2011-06-29 02:56:49

Saabarru

theleveler wrote:

Saabarru wrote:

theleveler wrote:

No but I really want to...  It's actually not that far for a day trip, really.  Plus you guys don't get as much of the terrible afternoon winds ( facepalm ) up there right?

Well let me know if you ever do and will shred ..Winds usually tend to calm down for the most part

#11 2011-07-07 11:06:41

Chanman
User Number: 1958

I'm interested.  For now Thursday would work for me or Sunday.  Hit me up and let me know.  I would like to get better at it if u have the patience. Haha.

#12 2011-07-18 11:01:06

theleveler
Supporter
Supporter

Chanman wrote:

I'm interested.  For now Thursday would work for me or Sunday.  Hit me up and let me know.  I would like to get better at it if u have the patience. Haha.

Oh I totally have patience!  Learners are more fun to go out with anyway (usually more optimistic than bitchy experts for whom the conditions are never good enough).

...  Though right now I'm totally bitching about the complete lack of swell lately  unamused

#13 2011-07-20 00:03:36

Chanman
User Number: 1958

theleveler wrote:

Chanman wrote:

Oh I totally have patience!  Learners are more fun to go out with anyway (usually more optimistic than bitchy experts for whom the conditions are never good enough).

...  Though right now I'm totally bitching about the complete lack of swell lately  unamused

Right on. Hit me up and let me know.  Chanman08@gmail.com

#14 2011-07-20 00:15:38

miperomoby
Supporter
Supporter
User Number: 3474

I would like to learn, went once on my honeymoon a couple of years ago and got up but don't have a board and didn't get into it once I returned to LA.  The only friend I have that surfs is too good to go with me.  One time he took me out in Costa Rica and insisted conditions were fine, even though the guy we rented the boards from told him (unbeknownst to me) that conditions were "heavy, and not for amateurs";  I broke a rental board in 2 places.  Anyway, I can probably get a board so let me know if you plan to go in LA County and don't mind a rookie joining.

#15 2011-07-26 12:19:01

theleveler
Supporter
Supporter

miperomoby wrote:

I would like to learn, went once on my honeymoon a couple of years ago and got up but don't have a board and didn't get into it once I returned to LA.  The only friend I have that surfs is too good to go with me.  One time he took me out in Costa Rica and insisted conditions were fine, even though the guy we rented the boards from told him (unbeknownst to me) that conditions were "heavy, and not for amateurs";  I broke a rental board in 2 places.  Anyway, I can probably get a board so let me know if you plan to go in LA County and don't mind a rookie joining.

If we get a decent swell from the south sometime soon, I'll be hitting El Porto after work.  Do you work near Redondo or just live there?  I work in Torrance.

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.