saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2011-11-09 10:20:41

Yellowducky
User Number: 5342

NV auto timing belt deal

I am not sure if this is a deal or not...but it was posted on Toronto-Subaru-Club by NV auto... NV auto is in Hamilton and I am in no way associated with them, just thought I'd pass it on to folks in Ontario...  Mine is at 92,000km so I don't think I need to change my belts/pulley and water pump yet.  Mines in the shop right now with a P502, changed VSS but speedom/odom still not working, so it might be either gauges or harness and worst is speed sensor gear in Tranny sad

This is what's in the thread...

It's back!!! We just received a huge shipment of timing belt kits for DOHC Subaru's. That means TSC has first dibs on amazing timing belt service pricing.

If you have a WRX , STI or 2.5 DOHC NA this service is for you. The service includes New Subaru OEM timing belt, tensioner, idler pulleys, thermostat and coolant. Including the labour your cost is only $620!! Compare to the dealer $1060

Now if you want a new water pump all the same New Subaru OEM parts and labour you cost is only $820!! Compare to the dealer $1260.

We use all NEW Subaru OEM parts installed by our licensed and Subaru trained technicians!!

If you have any questions give the shop a call or just stop by Nam or Dov would be happy to help.

Thanks
Dov

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.