saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2012-11-07 23:23:21

hyperboarder
WhosaChris?
Supporter
User Number: 2114
Website

Movember Party Meat!

[shamelessdonationgrabbing] For those of you that don't know, I'm growing a super bitchin fu for Movember and bribing people to donate with homebrew.  There's a ~9.5% Maibock hybrid finishing fermentation now that's only available to those that have kicked in some $ to the cause, we'll be tapping it on Friday, the 30th.  I'd like to cordially invite anyone in the area to come have some, hang out, discuss facial hair, etc.  Assuming I don't drink it all, I'll also have an 8.5% Double Chocolate Oatmeal Coffee Stout and a 9.3% Pumpkin ale on tap as additional incentives.  If you donate before the 30th, $5 will get you in the door.  If you bring cash, it's $10 to get in smile.  FWIW, all of it goes directly to Movember.  [/shamelessdonationgrabbing]

In all seriousness, there's about a 98% chance that my family will be moving back to Idaho in the next 2-8 months, and I wouldn't mind seeing the local folk again.  If this isn't enough of an excuse to come up, we should organize a meet (not necessarily up here since I'm the only one left in the Fort) in the near future.

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#2 2012-11-07 23:33:39

-B-
Dismember
User Number: 5813

Re: Movember Party Meat!

beards...beers  up

#3 2012-12-01 15:50:59

n_r_child
MFIC
Supporter
User Number: 215

Re: Movember Party Meat!

Sorry I couldn't make it up last night... ended up doublebooked with plans the gf made.

I would be down for trying some of you maibock if we can find a convenient time in the next few weeks.

le sigh

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.