saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#26 2006-07-19 22:57:07

AbACUZ
Supporter
Supporter
From: Long Beach
Registered: 2005-10-05
User Number: 839
Posts: 11887
Website

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

onmy way to the scooby meet in San Gabriel Shakey's smile dirty car and all smile

Offline

 

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

Offline

 

#27 2006-07-19 23:32:20

scottgf
Former, Ex Dealer Guy
Supporter
From: Rosemead Cal.
Registered: 2005-05-11
User Number: 13
Posts: 5140
Website

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

AbACUZ wrote:

onmy way to the scooby meet in San Gabriel Shakey's smile dirty car and all smile

Wow, I didnt know tht was going on tonite.....Have fun in my part of town....SGV  up big_smile

Cheers,


Scott
05 9-2x Aero 5 Spd AP Stage 2 SOLD 10/2012     94 Dodge Viper RT/10
73 Plymouth Road Runner                                  63 VW
69 Ford Cortina GT                                            12 Chevy Volt

Offline

 

#28 2006-07-20 02:06:46

AbACUZ
Supporter
Supporter
From: Long Beach
Registered: 2005-10-05
User Number: 839
Posts: 11887
Website

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

we missed you there G !

Offline

 

#29 2006-07-20 14:25:52

rdy4flt
92x Pilot
Supporter
From: L.A. - O.C. - S.L.O.
Registered: 2005-05-31
User Number: 123
Posts: 3133

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

I never know about these meets, I'm out of the loop I guess... sad


2010 Lexus RX450H  Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Pkg 
05' 92x Aero 5spd - Arctic Silver - 235whp/239wtq - TRADED IN on 8/10/12

"To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. To fly is everything."   - Otto Lilienthal -

Offline

 

#30 2006-07-24 13:02:34

Jago
Saabaru!!!
From: Reno, NV
Registered: 2006-06-19
User Number: 1174
Posts: 122
Website

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

rdy4flt wrote:

I never know about these meets, I'm out of the loop I guess... sad

I didn't know about it either. sad  I guess I need to read the boards more.


Oh

Two spottings this weekend. 

Saturday at the del Taco on Lassen and Topanga Canyon blvd.  I was with my friend in his Red G35 coupe, but I did snap a picture of your Desert Silver Linear.  up  Brand new with dealer plates still on it.

The second spotting was a Desert Silver Linear getting gas at the 76 station on Ventura Blvd and Topanga Canyon.


Brandon
94 Honda del Sol Hybrid DOHC VTEC (B18C1) Samba Green
05 Saabaru 92x 2.5i AWD Artic Silver Metallic

Offline

 

#31 2006-07-30 22:16:52

scdave11
Member
Registered: 2005-06-22
User Number: 320
Posts: 181

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

rdy4flt wrote:

I never know about these meets, I'm out of the loop I guess... sad

Ya, missed it too.  I've been off the board for a little while.  Rudy, I'm lovin' the silver bbs's on the arctic silver.  I may have to completely rip off your setup.  up


2005 Saab 9-2x Aero 5 speed, Arctic Silver, Cold/Premium

Offline

 

#32 2006-08-03 13:48:34

rdy4flt
92x Pilot
Supporter
From: L.A. - O.C. - S.L.O.
Registered: 2005-05-31
User Number: 123
Posts: 3133

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

scdave11 wrote:

rdy4flt wrote:

I never know about these meets, I'm out of the loop I guess... sad

Ya, missed it too.  I've been off the board for a little while.  Rudy, I'm lovin' the silver bbs's on the arctic silver.  I may have to completely rip off your setup.  up

lol...no problem, then we will be twins. Although unless you have the roof rail with the Yakima racks we will not look exactly the same.


Thanks by the way, I'm happy with the way it came out.  I say go for it... up  Aren't you close to my work? I work in Glendale for Disney.


Rudi


2010 Lexus RX450H  Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Pkg 
05' 92x Aero 5spd - Arctic Silver - 235whp/239wtq - TRADED IN on 8/10/12

"To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. To fly is everything."   - Otto Lilienthal -

Offline

 

#33 2006-08-07 15:53:11

scdave11
Member
Registered: 2005-06-22
User Number: 320
Posts: 181

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

rdy4flt wrote:

scdave11 wrote:

rdy4flt wrote:

I never know about these meets, I'm out of the loop I guess... sad

Ya, missed it too.  I've been off the board for a little while.  Rudy, I'm lovin' the silver bbs's on the arctic silver.  I may have to completely rip off your setup.  up

lol...no problem, then we will be twins. Although unless you have the roof rail with the Yakima racks we will not look exactly the same.


Thanks by the way, I'm happy with the way it came out.  I say go for it... up  Aren't you close to my work? I work in Glendale for Disney.


Rudi

Yeah, I'm right down the road at NBC in Burbank.  And I do have a Yakima rack with the 2-bike setup!  No rails though, straight on the roof.  Twins indeed!


2005 Saab 9-2x Aero 5 speed, Arctic Silver, Cold/Premium

Offline

 

#34 2006-08-07 15:55:13

rdy4flt
92x Pilot
Supporter
From: L.A. - O.C. - S.L.O.
Registered: 2005-05-31
User Number: 123
Posts: 3133

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

scdave11 wrote:

rdy4flt wrote:

scdave11 wrote:


Ya, missed it too.  I've been off the board for a little while.  Rudy, I'm lovin' the silver bbs's on the arctic silver.  I may have to completely rip off your setup.  up

lol...no problem, then we will be twins. Although unless you have the roof rail with the Yakima racks we will not look exactly the same.


Thanks by the way, I'm happy with the way it came out.  I say go for it... up  Aren't you close to my work? I work in Glendale for Disney.


Rudi

Yeah, I'm right down the road at NBC in Burbank.  And I do have a Yakima rack with the 2-bike setup!  No rails though, straight on the roof.  Twins indeed!

Oh yeah, I remember you saying that before, your close.


2010 Lexus RX450H  Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Pkg 
05' 92x Aero 5spd - Arctic Silver - 235whp/239wtq - TRADED IN on 8/10/12

"To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. To fly is everything."   - Otto Lilienthal -

Offline

 

#35 2006-08-07 16:05:23

Jago
Saabaru!!!
From: Reno, NV
Registered: 2006-06-19
User Number: 1174
Posts: 122
Website

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

Black Aero spotted on Erwin st. and Owensmouth st in Woodland Hills.  It looked like it has been sitting there a while too, a thick layer of dirt and the tires have spider webs on them!  I think I need to go drive that poor car!


Brandon
94 Honda del Sol Hybrid DOHC VTEC (B18C1) Samba Green
05 Saabaru 92x 2.5i AWD Artic Silver Metallic

Offline

 

#36 2006-08-07 16:45:20

AbACUZ
Supporter
Supporter
From: Long Beach
Registered: 2005-10-05
User Number: 839
Posts: 11887
Website

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

thats the way my car usually looks  hahahha,, but it was not me ....

FRIDAY oct 4th

on the 22 South & 405 North   Very nice looking blond woman driving a Black linear with a booboo on the rear bumper,   I slowed down and waived, she was on the phone , so i honked and jumped up and down on my car untill she  looked at me like WTF .. I waived she waived back    I drove next to her for a bit ,  did a nice pull on 4th so she could look at my car ,, slowed down and then you could tell she realized where where driving almost the same car and she smiled big and waived at me.

then my gf called and I started to behave good,  said goodbye and drove home like a good boy !

Offline

 

#37 2006-08-07 16:57:35

rdy4flt
92x Pilot
Supporter
From: L.A. - O.C. - S.L.O.
Registered: 2005-05-31
User Number: 123
Posts: 3133

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

AbACUZ wrote:

thats the way my car usually looks  hahahha,, but it was not me ....

FRIDAY oct 4th

on the 22 South & 405 North   Very nice looking blond woman driving a Black linear with a booboo on the rear bumper,   I slowed down and waived, she was on the phone , so i honked and jumped up and down on my car untill she  looked at me like WTF .. I waived she waived back    I drove next to her for a bit ,  did a nice pull on 4th so she could look at my car ,, slowed down and then you could tell she realized where where driving almost the same car and she smiled big and waived at me.

then my gf called and I started to behave good,  said goodbye and drove home like a good boy !

Ohhhh....you were freeway flirting, your in trouble.  biggrin


2010 Lexus RX450H  Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Pkg 
05' 92x Aero 5spd - Arctic Silver - 235whp/239wtq - TRADED IN on 8/10/12

"To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. To fly is everything."   - Otto Lilienthal -

Offline

 

#38 2006-09-06 16:50:06

sylvr
Member
From: IE SoCal
Registered: 2006-07-06
User Number: 1202
Posts: 86

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

Friday 9/1, 91 East offramp for Harbor Blvd.  Scared the poor guy to death, honked and waved.  I don't think he had a clue.  He was driving a black linear without tint.   big_smile

Offline

 

#39 2006-09-21 00:47:03

zion168
Das Panzerwagen
Supporter
From: San Diego
Registered: 2005-07-01
User Number: 415
Posts: 2774

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

San Diego UTC parking 09/17 approx 1pm.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2207/dsc0975ve3.jpg

Offline

 

#40 2006-09-21 14:16:17

rdy4flt
92x Pilot
Supporter
From: L.A. - O.C. - S.L.O.
Registered: 2005-05-31
User Number: 123
Posts: 3133

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

This morning on the 5 North bound just before the East LA interchange I saw a black Linear 92x.  I gave the guy a thumbs up and he gave me a very confused look and probably thought I was crazy.


Rudi


2010 Lexus RX450H  Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Pkg 
05' 92x Aero 5spd - Arctic Silver - 235whp/239wtq - TRADED IN on 8/10/12

"To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. To fly is everything."   - Otto Lilienthal -

Offline

 

#41 2006-09-21 17:22:23

remstarasianboy
Supporter
Supporter
From: LA/OC County
Registered: 2006-07-31
User Number: 1239
Posts: 2773

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

Ha!!!!  I finally saw one.  And I met the owner...... black 05 aero..... and it was a girl lol.... she stopped into my liquor store yesterday.


2013 Toyota Sienna XLE
2013 Lexus GS350
no more.  2005 Saab 9-2x Linear

Offline

 

#42 2006-09-21 17:27:33

Jago
Saabaru!!!
From: Reno, NV
Registered: 2006-06-19
User Number: 1174
Posts: 122
Website

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

rdy4flt wrote:

This morning on the 5 North bound just before the East LA interchange I saw a black Linear 92x.  I gave the guy a thumbs up and he gave me a very confused look and probably thought I was crazy.


Rudi

Thats because all Linear drivers are lame.  Oh wait, I drive a Linear!!!  I am so ashamed!


Brandon
94 Honda del Sol Hybrid DOHC VTEC (B18C1) Samba Green
05 Saabaru 92x 2.5i AWD Artic Silver Metallic

Offline

 

#43 2006-09-21 17:43:39

AbACUZ
Supporter
Supporter
From: Long Beach
Registered: 2005-10-05
User Number: 839
Posts: 11887
Website

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

remstarasianboy wrote:

Ha!!!!  I finally saw one.  And I met the owner...... black 05 aero..... and it was a girl lol.... she stopped into my liquor store yesterday.

hey .. my gf was driving my car yesterday !

was she super hot brunet with very nice legs and great jugs & looks like penelope cruz ??

Offline

 

#44 2006-09-22 13:45:44

rdy4flt
92x Pilot
Supporter
From: L.A. - O.C. - S.L.O.
Registered: 2005-05-31
User Number: 123
Posts: 3133

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

This morning I saw another 92x...wow 2 days in a row, that has never happened before  eek  It was a black Aero, no tint, looked stock heading south on the 5 around the 710/5 interchange around 7am.  A brunette girl was driving it, threw up a peace sign but she didn't see me.


Rudi


2010 Lexus RX450H  Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Pkg 
05' 92x Aero 5spd - Arctic Silver - 235whp/239wtq - TRADED IN on 8/10/12

"To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. To fly is everything."   - Otto Lilienthal -

Offline

 

#45 2006-09-27 00:31:42

remstarasianboy
Supporter
Supporter
From: LA/OC County
Registered: 2006-07-31
User Number: 1239
Posts: 2773

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

AbACUZ wrote:

remstarasianboy wrote:

Ha!!!!  I finally saw one.  And I met the owner...... black 05 aero..... and it was a girl lol.... she stopped into my liquor store yesterday.

hey .. my gf was driving my car yesterday !

was she super hot brunet with very nice legs and great jugs & looks like penelope cruz ??

Uh no.  She was more of a little chinese woman around the age of 30 or so.  I should have carded her for her cigarrettes.  Then I would have been more sure......


2013 Toyota Sienna XLE
2013 Lexus GS350
no more.  2005 Saab 9-2x Linear

Offline

 

#46 2006-09-27 00:32:29

remstarasianboy
Supporter
Supporter
From: LA/OC County
Registered: 2006-07-31
User Number: 1239
Posts: 2773

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

Jago wrote:

rdy4flt wrote:

This morning on the 5 North bound just before the East LA interchange I saw a black Linear 92x.  I gave the guy a thumbs up and he gave me a very confused look and probably thought I was crazy.


Rudi

Thats because all Linear drivers are lame.  Oh wait, I drive a Linear!!!  I am so ashamed!

NO!!!! Linear drivers are friggen awesome.  Oh wait, I drive a Linear!!! I am so proud!


2013 Toyota Sienna XLE
2013 Lexus GS350
no more.  2005 Saab 9-2x Linear

Offline

 

#47 2006-09-27 20:47:03

kitab
Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2005-06-20
User Number: 296
Posts: 89

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

zion168 wrote:

San Diego UTC parking 09/17 approx 1pm.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2207/dsc0975ve3.jpg

The black one is probably mine; can't quite make out the plates.  I often have lunch at UTC.  I rarely see any around, that's for sure.


2005 Saab 9-2x Aero 5-sp - Black - Premium Package
---1995 Volvo 850 Turbo
---1989 Honda CRX-Si

Offline

 

#48 2006-09-27 22:00:39

rdy4flt
92x Pilot
Supporter
From: L.A. - O.C. - S.L.O.
Registered: 2005-05-31
User Number: 123
Posts: 3133

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

kitab wrote:

zion168 wrote:

San Diego UTC parking 09/17 approx 1pm.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2207/dsc0975ve3.jpg

The black one is probably mine; can't quite make out the plates.  I often have lunch at UTC.  I rarely see any around, that's for sure.

Kind of looks like the last 3 numbers on the plate are 125 or something like that.


Rudi


2010 Lexus RX450H  Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Pkg 
05' 92x Aero 5spd - Arctic Silver - 235whp/239wtq - TRADED IN on 8/10/12

"To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. To fly is everything."   - Otto Lilienthal -

Offline

 

#49 2006-10-17 10:31:55

sylvr
Member
From: IE SoCal
Registered: 2006-07-06
User Number: 1202
Posts: 86

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

2006 Red Aero, Automatic, Cloth.  On the Saab of Santa Ana lot.  Used, 3K miles (unwind?) and stickered at $32,700 and change.  Any takers?  I took my Linear in for service and there it was!

Robert

Offline

 

#50 2006-10-17 23:33:54

remstarasianboy
Supporter
Supporter
From: LA/OC County
Registered: 2006-07-31
User Number: 1239
Posts: 2773

Re: Post here if you spotted a fellow 92x SOCAL

I saw a black aero on 18's and a silver aero at a muffler shop in downey today.  Oh wait I was there too  eek  Me and aba were at starbucks today and saw an 05' WRX Wagon.... he was getting his dents removed by the dent houdini from the nasioc forums.


2013 Toyota Sienna XLE
2013 Lexus GS350
no more.  2005 Saab 9-2x Linear

Offline

 

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.