saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#2651 2016-10-25 11:22:26

Tactical Pancake
Pancake Member
User Number: 37064

Re: Local Sightings?

Morning commute down I-87 northway south bound.  Red 92x. waved, member on here?

2005 Saab 9-2x Aero - VF 37 Spec C twin scroll setup, Protuned to 330 pwnies-

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#2652 2016-10-25 14:47:49

LinuxChick
I like things that end in "x"...
Supporter
User Number: 2760

It wasn't me but I still can't believe we haven't met.

2005 9-2X Linear, 5 Speed, black. No additives other than a set of Wet Okoles, but I sure do love it....

#2653 2016-10-31 16:47:37

Tactical Pancake
Pancake Member
User Number: 37064

I might have seen you once or twice on east line?

2005 Saab 9-2x Aero - VF 37 Spec C twin scroll setup, Protuned to 330 pwnies-

#2654 2016-12-05 09:29:41

steve-o
User Number: 4480

I saw 2 in the last few days: a black linear at the daily garage at BWI airport and a red one at Boston University.

2006 Saab 9-2x 2.5i, Brilliant Red, 4EAT
Former owner of 2006 Saab 9-2x 2.5i, Nordic Gray, 4EAT (now totaled)
2003 Subaru Forester X, Pacifica Blue Pearl, 4EAT

#2655 2017-01-05 16:58:23

saabaruiser
User Number: 37993

jixaw wrote:

Oh i swear i saw you the other day!!....you all stock??..i live near the mall on 8th street...i have a driveway off street but i have a deep blue linear.....if thats you, WELCOME!!!...great neighborhood...pm me if you'd like

I was all stock up until recently-- just got the snow tires and new dark wheels on 2-3 weeks back.

Thanks for the welcome! It's a really nice spot, I'm actually real close to you (fulkerson), and I see 2 or 3 9-2x's on my walk to work (near the galleria) if I time it right

#2656 2017-01-10 17:23:17

jixaw
User Number: 35856

saabaruiser wrote:

jixaw wrote:

Oh i swear i saw you the other day!!....you all stock??..i live near the mall on 8th street...i have a driveway off street but i have a deep blue linear.....if thats you, WELCOME!!!...great neighborhood...pm me if you'd like

I was all stock up until recently-- just got the snow tires and new dark wheels on 2-3 weeks back.

Thanks for the welcome! It's a really nice spot, I'm actually real close to you (fulkerson), and I see 2 or 3 9-2x's on my walk to work (near the galleria) if I time it right

if you have that silver aero with new rims (dark/gunmetal) than i see you all the time....you park on fulkerson or i have seen you on spring across from the school...

theres a blue aero that lives on otis street on the way to the t...and a black linear that lives on spring.....i have also seen what appears to be a unicorn driving around the neighborhood too....ive waved but i think the driver thinks im off my meds

Have you done any mods other than rims?...what rims did you get?...what snows?....

PM me if you want...i have a driveway and a fair number of tools if you ever wanted to do any maintenance/car washes on a nice day

2005 Saab 9-2x Linear - Auto - Deep Mica Blue - Cold Weather Package - - Mods: Saabaru badges (+3 hp gain)

#2657 2017-01-12 10:13:29

Nightcrawler
Token 92x Owner
Supporter
User Number: 4306

Who in the Capitol Region has a silver  92x with Saabaru plates? You were spotted by a friend of mine on Lishakill Rd last week

'05 92x Stage 2 134k miles
VW Sandrail registered as a '71 Karmin Ghia Convertible

"Chump don't want no help, chump don't get no help"

#2658 2017-01-13 12:41:48

saabaruiser
User Number: 37993

jixaw wrote:

saabaruiser wrote:

jixaw wrote:

if you have that silver aero with new rims (dark/gunmetal) than i see you all the time....you park on fulkerson or i have seen you on spring across from the school...

theres a blue aero that lives on otis street on the way to the t...and a black linear that lives on spring.....i have also seen what appears to be a unicorn driving around the neighborhood too....ive waved but i think the driver thinks im off my meds

Have you done any mods other than rims?...what rims did you get?...what snows?....

PM me if you want...i have a driveway and a fair number of tools if you ever wanted to do any maintenance/car washes on a nice day

Exactly Man! I've got the gunmetal grey's on there now! I went with the Altimax arctic for the snow tires, and went with smaller rims to have  a bit more give. It's my first car, and I had never really driven through snow before, so I was looking for any advantage I could get.

Not exactly a mod, but just over a month into owning the car I had my timing belt go... So I've got a JDM engine installed now (just under 5K on the new engine, 108K on the car as a whole.) Thought about upgrading to the ej207 when I put the new engine in, but just couldnt justify it as I juuuust started my new job when the engine blew.

I will totally take you up on the driveway offer at some point. I want to learn how to do most of the maintenence-ey things myself at the very least.

We should grab a beer at Lone Star sometime. I'll PM you

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.