saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2016-10-13 15:41:28

otar
Member
From: DC
Registered: 2016-09-27
User Number: 38113
Posts: 5

Anyone still around?

Just picked up a really clean 05 Linear 5mt. Im in DC for most of the time but I'm also  visiting my family in Philly from time to time. Definitely excited to get into modding this bad boy. Tint, springs, wheels, blackout headlights/grille, exhaust, etc...

http://i.imgur.com/szeulyG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/t6ezKDA.jpg

My old car
http://i.imgur.com/rbGpfGy.jpg


2005 Linear cool

Offline

 

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

Offline

 

#2 2016-10-13 16:56:34

ikbrown
long live R0LO!
From: Fair Oaks, CA
Registered: 2011-10-06
User Number: 6094
Posts: 4830

Re: Anyone still around?

Can confirm. I'm still around.

welcome to le forum, it's a weird corner of the interwebz. embeer

EDIT: Didn't notice you posted this in the New England/East Coast forum. I ... am not around in that area. Quite the opposite.

Last edited by ikbrown (2016-10-13 17:05:17)


2005 Saab 92x Aero 5MT | The basic mods, Stage 2.04
1968 Dodge Charger 383 | WIP, restored almost everything but body work
2014 Subaru Forester | Wife's car

Offline

 

#3 2016-10-13 20:10:28

Sk1dmark
Member
Registered: 2016-10-12
User Number: 38289
Posts: 4

Re: Anyone still around?

I'm in Glassboro, NJ. Close to Philly, about 20 minutes into South Jersey, I have an 05 Aero

Offline

 

#4 2016-10-13 21:49:38

Tactical Pancake
Pancake Member
From: Albany, ny
Registered: 2016-06-18
User Number: 37064
Posts: 51

Re: Anyone still around?

Can confirm am still around. The ones of us that are still left are trolling scammers.  tongue Although i think most of us are moving on to newer things as for some things breaking on a 12 year old car are getting hard/expensive to repair.

Nice upgrade, I'd take a linear over my old legacy any day.


2005 Saab 9-2x Aero - VF 37 Spec C twin scroll setup, Protuned to 330 pwnies-

Offline

 

#5 2016-10-14 10:50:01

otar
Member
From: DC
Registered: 2016-09-27
User Number: 38113
Posts: 5

Re: Anyone still around?

Tactical Pancake wrote:

Can confirm am still around. The ones of us that are still left are trolling scammers.  tongue Although i think most of us are moving on to newer things as for some things breaking on a 12 year old car are getting hard/expensive to repair.

Nice upgrade, I'd take a linear over my old legacy any day.

yea I wasn't planning on getting rid of the legacy, but I'm excited to be in an impreza based car up

Sk1dmark wrote:

I'm in Glassboro, NJ. Close to Philly, about 20 minutes into South Jersey, I have an 05 Aero

I've been around there before, I went to highschool in Philly and used to spend my summers in Avalon, NJ. Nice to meet ya

ikbrown wrote:

Can confirm. I'm still around.

welcome to le forum, it's a weird corner of the interwebz. embeer

EDIT: Didn't notice you posted this in the New England/East Coast forum. I ... am not around in that area. Quite the opposite.

Thanks, I'm excited to be apart of these forums and hopefully be more active than I was on the outback ones.


2005 Linear cool

Offline

 

#6 2016-10-18 21:41:08

crisco
saabaru x2
Supporter
From: skyline dr, va
Registered: 2006-12-26
User Number: 1721
Posts: 669

Re: Anyone still around?

im still around far western nether reaches of DC area.  (meaning some fools are still loco enough to commute 2 hours from where i live to DC).


nice saabaru and welcome to the group


2 many saabarus

Offline

 

#7 2016-10-19 10:34:48

Tactical Pancake
Pancake Member
From: Albany, ny
Registered: 2016-06-18
User Number: 37064
Posts: 51

Re: Anyone still around?

otar wrote:

Tactical Pancake wrote:

Can confirm am still around. The ones of us that are still left are trolling scammers.  tongue Although i think most of us are moving on to newer things as for some things breaking on a 12 year old car are getting hard/expensive to repair.

Nice upgrade, I'd take a linear over my old legacy any day.

yea I wasn't planning on getting rid of the legacy, but I'm excited to be in an impreza based car up

Ive had 2 legacy's, a forester, a thrashed and trashed 03 wrx sedan that i fixed to stage 3 and finally the saabaru... honestly the wrx was faster but I love the creature comforts of the 92x and the refinement over the rest.  big_smile


2005 Saab 9-2x Aero - VF 37 Spec C twin scroll setup, Protuned to 330 pwnies-

Offline

 

#8 2016-10-19 10:57:41

iamchris
Former Site Owner
Supporter
Registered: 2006-02-22
User Number: 1032
Posts: 25000

Re: Anyone still around?

otar wrote:

Thanks, I'm excited to be apart of these forums...

Well that's rude.

Offline

 

#9 2016-10-24 10:39:42

Deluge
Member
From: Upstate NY
Registered: 2014-04-14
User Number: 16337
Posts: 22

Re: Anyone still around?

Still alive and well in Upstate NY but havent seen a fellow 92xer in a while sad


2005 Black (MBM) Linear
Forever Lusting after forced induction.

Offline

 

#10 2016-12-06 22:12:55

jayffinity
Member
Registered: 2016-09-12
User Number: 37952
Posts: 12

Re: Anyone still around?

Here and sort of a newb to the forum... hate to say but the last time I was on was because of an issue I was having w my 92x. I'm in BK... my Saabaru is running like a champ.  driving

Offline

 

#11 2017-01-03 12:14:47

Phodgkins
Member
From: Boston MA
Registered: 2016-12-19
User Number: 39233
Posts: 24

Re: Anyone still around?

I'm new to the forums and living in Boston for now. just picked up an 06 aero 5mt. So far so good, also looking into making my own mods.


'06 Silver Aero 5MT
'01 Silverado

Offline

 

#12 2017-01-04 08:15:56

LinuxChick
I like things that end in "x"...
Supporter
From: Capital District
Registered: 2008-05-06
User Number: 2760
Posts: 931

Re: Anyone still around?

Still kicking around in Smallbany....


2005 9-2X Linear, 5 Speed, black. No additives other than a set of Wet Okoles, but I sure do love it....

Offline

 

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.