saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2016-04-19 12:17:59

fujiapplepear
User Number: 36456

05 Linear 88k miles worth 5k?

I've found an 05 Linear Manual Trans with 88k miles, asking for 5k. I don't have any pictures yet, just want to know if I'm even looking at the right ballpark before diving in to acquire more information. It's from a public auction and I'm waiting to hear back on conditions of things.

I've always wanted an impreza and I came across this for this price and I was immediately interested. I'm currently driving a Honda CR-V and I want something that's all time AWD. (Currently have that stupid Real-Time AWD crap)

Depending on normal wear and tear what are my costs looking like over the next 3 years saying I drive 15k a year?

I looked into the service calendar and it says the biggest purchases are timing belt and drive belt. Anything else that could be big?

I also read that some parts are starting to be discontinued for the Aero is this true for the Linear? What parts have been discontinued?

What kind of tires would you guys drive on this setup? Just all seasons?

Just looking for normal maintenance quotes thanks all  smile

Last edited by fujiapplepear (2016-04-19 12:20:25)

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.