saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2016-11-05 22:18:33

TrailerParkNinja
User Number: 32504

Post MAF Hose, none fit

Hey all,

I seem to be running into an issue of finding a good fitting post MAF hose for my '05 9-2x.  I have recently instilled a Fuku turbo inlet hose (best time of my life, plus now my neighbors think I only know foul language).  However cannot find a good fitting hose for between the factory air box and the aftermarket turbo inlet hose.  The factory post MAF was too long so I trimmed the end to the inlet hose.  But even that is placing stress on the air box and smashing the inlet hose into the banjo bolt, deforming that 90 degree elbow.

I tried a cheep eBay hose but the bends and length were too far off.  I hate to order a >$80 post hose to find it does not fit either.

When doing some searches I find plenty of recommendations but with using an aftermarket air box or cold air intake.

Anyone running the Fuku (or any other) inlet hose and the factory air box out there with a recommendation for an aftermarket post MAF hose?

Thanks,
James

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.