saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#101 2017-01-11 14:02:08

saabaruiser
User Number: 37993

Re: Off-Road Bar / Light Bar Interest - Possible Group Buy

Skemcin wrote:

SZIG17 wrote:

Honestly I'd love one of these but the price is just slightly out of my range. I could buy a winter beater for 600 bucks.

Understood.

However - not arguing, just pointing out a more complete apples to apples scenario - for that second vehicle, does that $600 include the purchase of said beater, vehicle registration, insurance, and planned (and even unplanned) maintenance for the life for the car? Do you have room for it - driveway, garage, or street parking might not be available for everyone.  A second car isn't going to hold up to 8 auxiliary lights for you or increase the handling on your other car.  Your winter beater won't make your other car look that much better and it definitely won't protect the undercarriage of your other car when you drive it any other time.

The Offroad Bar doesn't winter proof your daily driver - which is all a $600 winter beater does.  The Offroad Bar, as illustrated, does so much more.

But again, I understand if you don't see value in it - that's ok.  I don't see value in a Coach Purse - but my wife does!
:-)

If anyone has any questions on the Offroad Bar and its purpose, function, costs, etc. please feel free to post up - I'm happy to have the discussion.

Any chance you guys are still moving forwards with these? I know it's been a while, but your links all 404 on your site.

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#102 2017-02-04 01:53:12

RS257
User Number: 38960

Re: Off-Road Bar / Light Bar Interest - Possible Group Buy

You can see on instagram

@red_saabaru

Still working on but i love how it has turned out so far.

Hybrid Rotated 6262

Follow on instagram @red_saabaru

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.