saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2017-01-28 13:33:25

Shanesajda
User Number: 36217

which injectors and fuel pump to run a VF39?

i just bought a vf39 to upgrade the aero. I know i need new injectors and a upgraded fuel pump. my question is what is the best ones for this upgrade? ive been told sti pinks injectors are the way to go, but when i chec on ebay there are multiple ads for pinks injectors that all seem a little different from eachother and the prices vary alot, so im not really sure how to tell if they are the legit ones i need.

as for the fuel pump, halsbro 255 correct?

can anyone point me in the right direction or maybe post some links as to where I can get the right parts?

thanks

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#2 2017-01-28 13:37:33

Shanesajda
User Number: 36217

#3 2017-01-28 15:19:27

snowphun
User Number: 890

Re: which injectors and fuel pump to run a VF39?

More flow for both parts is fine, but stock (dark blue) injectors from WRX 06+ flow well and are cheap. I'm using them with a 16G. Fuel pumps, Walpro 255 was always popular, I have a AEM 320LPH which is noisy sometimes but otherwise has been fine. Keep in mind these pumps are just part of the pump unit in the tank, you'll need to get creative to get them to fit with the in tank fuel filter. You'll also need to decide if you want to replace the filter (which is considered a lifetime part), they're about $60. I replaced mine, cut the old one open and it was clean, but I didn't want to go back into the tank.

If you think you might ever go to a bigger turbo spring for aftermarket injectors.

edit: and get new injector o rings and lube them up, PITA to deal with a leak.

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.