saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2017-04-06 09:29:44

jngayan88
User Number: 3779

WTB: 9-2x Aero - Manual Only - Under $7000

So the time has come to try and get back into a Saabaru (aka wife finally gave in banana). I only want an Aero 5-speed (or better yet a 6-speed STi trans - wishful thinking) that is under $7000, and has the cold weather package. I know my budget is kind of low for what I want but it's what I'm allowed to work with. Mileage isn't necessarily an issue, but the lower the better obviously. I've found a few on random car sites but would definitely prefer it to come from someone in the Saab/Suby community. I'm all for mods, I just don't want a beater that is falling apart.

I'm located near Baltimore, MD so the closer the better, but for the right deal I'm willing to travel. Let me see what you got!

05 DSM Saabaru [Accessport Stage 2, 3" STP catback, 3"Cobb downpipe, Greddy up-pipe, Cobb shortram, stage 2 brake system, Exedy Stage 1 clutch]

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.